9.7.09

I need to make me feel better

I THINK YOU KNOW BY NOW HOW MY SENSE OF FASHION CAN PLAYFULLY ROAM AROUND ANIMAL STYLE; IT ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY/FORGET MY WORRIES/MY PROBLEMS/MY INSECURITIES temporarily. However, I can't help but stare at these items I wish I owned a long long time ago. Just looking at them makes my heart beat faster - making me smile once again... since MJ.

Wait for the shoes... My golly the shoes... I fancy those shoes =(
I think I have stockings looking exactly like this in the picture - I have it in 3 different colors from TOPSHOP. yay!(=



KATY PERRY IS TOO LOVELY IN THIS PRINTED OUTFIT.
and for the finale....
THE BALMAIN JACKET
You know how I'm such a fan of leather jackets, right? But this one, it's a masterpiece.
You can only buy it from Paris. Only in Paris.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you (it's my birth-
day soon) the Balmain Jacket...
If you buy me this, I can guarantee you I'm never buying another jacket because it will complete my dream jackets! Plus, it will always remind me of Michael Jackson... =) I love it.
(only THE BALMAIN JACKET can make or break my heart. I know it. Oh yes I know it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment