16.7.09

I am now comfortable in using the legal jargon

WHY I LOVE PEP RALLY:
Because some of my favorite friends were hookers for a day!

"Maybe I'm a girl/and maybe I'm a lonely girl/who's in the middle of something/that she doesn't really understand..."


I am sort of still thinking of the weeks that have gone by so fast that I realized how time can be so fleeting! Midterms week is almost over and I was prepared. I prepared for this week. I tried to spend my weekend wisely to the point that I enjoyed before studying seriously. Good times... good times. The DAVIS CUP boys were in town, they played well and partied hard. All I can say is they make a good company!

College - as the usual - is being a b**** but I'm embracing it wholeheartedly!
Practice got b*******. It's not even funny anymore. CAREER!!!
1st term will be mine. I just know it.
I will grasp it tight and hold on to it until it's over.

What's your July like? (=


No comments:

Post a Comment