15.8.09

FOR MY 19th birthday





PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... JUST ONE JENNIFER BEHR HEADPIECE/HEAD ACCESSORY WILL MAKE MY DAY =)It can be found On Peddar in Hong Kong... please? pretty please?


I do not wish for anything grand during my birthdays - you can ask my parents. I don't force them to buy me anything for a birthday gift. Usually it's my dad who would personally ask me what I would desire. I'm turning 19 soon, and it's not some ordinary date I will be celebrating it on. The ninth day of the ninth month of the year two thousand and nine? Plus, it's my 19th birthday? EPIC! Right? And because I will be a year older soon, I'm only thinking of several things for my birthday. I don't need to have them all, few are enough... and if you feel like making me happy on that day, please do look for these valuable things - and I can only thank you and love you for the rest of my life. God is a witness!
FIRST ---> The iPod Touch 32 GB
-its original release date was on September 9, 2008 (you may check from wikipedia)
-Why do I love it? I'm a music lover through and through... and my 1st gen. iPod is sort ofdead-meat
-Downfall: someone stole my favorite iPod (one Chino gave me) during my talent show in CSA, it truly hurt me so much. That had a sentimental value, something you'll never understand.


LIST OF OTHER GREAT PRESENTS FOR ME: (=
  1. yellow or red or aqua Longchamp bag
  2. Balmain jacket
  3. GCs from Topshop or Zara or Aldo
  4. Blackberry
  5. iPhone
  6. Becky's Kitchen coffee cream cake
  7. let's just dance somewhere in Fort to nonstop HIPHOP or beyonce songs.

2 comments:

  1. I took some cool pictures at the overlook. Everywhere we stopped there was at least a bee and many nats.
    thnks for your nice article on the site...
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a music lover through and through... and my 1st gen. iPod is sort ofdead-meat
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete