24.7.09

Long Distance Relationshits

With great influence of technology on our ways of communication today - L.D.R. is piece of cake!
Als is back from Redlands, California. Tin and Als have just left my house about an hour ago. Just had a couple of beers and shared tons of laughter until our cheeks hurt. We've been friends since middleschool until Als had to move to the U.S. for Highschool. It wasn't difficult because the internet just totally went wayyyy overboard and became this necessity which is cool. I wonder how long distance relationships could have survived back then without the internet? It's impossible. I last saw Als 5 or 6 years ago. And she's a tennis player too! She's going to my uni. (= Don't you love how some friendships just never end? Here, my friends, is a proof of how useful the internet can be most of the time. It surely maintains the "spirit". Speaking of spirit... did you see the ghost of M.J. on Larry King live? I need to see it.

p.s. Ciara Sotto commented on my new watch. Silly comment. A very silly comment. Alam na...

No comments:

Post a Comment